Fort Lauderdale Heating Installation & Replacement
Helping You Upgrade Your Heating System
While we don’t experience the brutal winters that the Midwest or Northeast experience, Florida still gets its fair share of chilly weather. This is why you need a fully functional heater to keep you and your family warm and cozy indoors. Whether you’re finally installing a heater because you can no longer handle the cold, or your current unit is on its last few months of life, our experienced Fort Lauderdale heating installation and replacement technicians at T & D Air Conditioning can help. Because we understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to home comfort, we take the time to truly listen to your heating needs. When you work with our team, you can rest easy knowing that we only recommend units that are properly sized to provide you with the best efficiency, all while keeping your budget in mind.
When Is It Time for a Heater Replacement?
To the untrained homeowner, it is sometimes difficult to know whether a problem can be fixed with a simple repair or whether you need your unit replaced. But the last thing anyone wants is for their unit to completely stop working on the coldest night of the year. Fortunately, there are a few indicators it’s time to invest in a new heating system.
We recommend calling us for heater replacement in Fort Lauderdale if:
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed: One of the most significant warning signs that your heating system is on its way out is a lack of efficiency. Aging units typically require more energy to keep your home at a comfortable, desired temperature, which then makes your monthly utility bills continue to increase.
- Your unit is 12 years old, or older: Even if you originally invested in the highest quality, most expensive heater at the time, most heaters have a lifespan of between 12 and 15 years. However, your unit will only last this long if you’ve kept up with routine maintenance and gotten repairs as soon as you noticed any problems. Failure to do so could result in the need for a premature replacement.
- You frequently need repairs that get more costly each time: Let’s face it—repair costs can add up quickly. As your heater ages, it will need more extensive repairs as parts wear out and need to be replaced. If the cost of repairs equates to 50% or more of the cost of a new unit, we highly recommend investing in a replacement.
The Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When it comes time to consider installing a new heating system, it can be rather overwhelming. There are so many options out there, not to mention so many different types of heating systems. Do you want a furnace? Would a heat pump serve you better? Fortunately, when you turn to our Fort Lauderdale heater installation pros at T & D Air Conditioning, we will perform a thorough assessment to determine which units would work best for your heating needs and the size of your property.
Some of the benefits of installing a new heater include:
- More customization so you can get the exact features you need or want
- Increased efficiency and lower utility costs
- The option to have a smart thermostat
- The ability to integrate your unit with a home automation system
- Improved technology, including the ability to control the unit remotely
We Work with Many of the Industry’s Leading Brands
At T & D Air Conditioning, we want to ensure we’re delivering quality to our customers each and every time. That’s why we proudly install many of the industry’s leading brands, such as Mitsubishi Electric, American Standard, Carrier, and more.
We provide free quotes and detailed consultations. Just give us a call at (954) 880-3314 today for heating installation and replacement in Fort Lauderdale.
Quick & Reliable Services to Help Regain Your Comfort
Promotions & Deals to Help You Save
Unique Service of Design With Installation Services
Experienced With Reputation for Quality Work Since ‘88